14.11.08

Visual Comm. In Context 2 - Animal Packaging - Final Critique 14th

For the final critique of the Animal watch packaging assignment I was relatively pleased with what I had achieved in terms of the ideas and development of my packaging as a construct and housing for a product. However I felt allot of my work would need refinement and additional thought to bring them up to a decent standard.

I was pleased with the feedback and the majority of the work I need to do seems to be reworking allot of my research and making it more detailed and developing my ideas in terms of focusing more on the materials used and back up work. On future projects I must ensure I work the right way round completing all research and achieving a time balance between research and ideas development through to final graphics. When I have time I will post pictures of my final prototypes.

No comments: