12.2.09

One Minute Presentations - 12th Feb

Today the group presented our individual ideas/learning agreements and research sources to the rest of the group, Jo, Kit and Sally. Initially I was not overly thrilled to be doing a presentation lasting a single minute, however when I began working to prepare slides to present my idea for the day, I began to notices flaws and areas within my proposed idea which could be more solid in substance and working. Overall it turned out to be an extremely useful excercise in idea rethinking and development.

On the day we presented our set of slides, I was pleased to receive some good pointers and solid feedback from Mike Ryan, Sally Hope and Jo Donolly and my peers. I plan to ammend my learning agreement somewhat so it is more specific and relevant to my proposed area of study.

No comments: