27.2.09

Lyme Regis Film Festival Publicity Materials Brief

My self and Jim Mcmorrow have been contacted by Jo Donolly in regards to a live brief which could slot nicely into the development of our final major projects (as we are both focusing them around film or aspects of). The brief is to create some design (unsure of exactly what at this current point in time) for a Film Festival of sorts located in Lyme Regis. The plan is to meet with the cultural events organizer at the AIB to discuss what needs to be done.

The e-mail we received consisted of the following:

Hi James and Chris,
Further to our conversation regarding the Lyme Regis film festival, I have arranged an informal meeting for you both on Thursday 5th March at 2pm with Jo Gardner and Marcus Dixon.

This will be an opportunity for you both to see what the project involves and whether you would like to be involved with it. Jo is the AIB cultural Co-ordinator and Marcus is the Lyme Regis Film Festival organiser. They would like you to bring along a selection of your work and to discuss how to develop the marketing material for this event.

This is a really exciting opportunity and it would be great if you could make it. Please confirm if this date is convenient for you. I look forward to hearing from you soon.


I am unsure whether I will take part in this brief yet but I will definitely attend the preliminary discussion to see what the brief is all about as it could be potentially extremely useful in helping me shape the beginning development stages of my final major project.

No comments: