23.10.08

Interim Critique

I arrived at the interim critique with my set of six printed, but not completed (somewhere for a stamp, somewhere to write a short note or a To: and From: sections, envelopes and potentially a box or container for the cards to be presented and sold in).

Firstly some of the cards I saw during the critique were superb, extremely well thought ideas and executions. The feedback I received from Neil and Claire during the critique was good, with only small amounts of work (much of the changes were predetermined) still requiring completion. Namely the additions mentioned above. I decided I would produce the envelopes for the final critique and spend whatever time left considering changes to better my cards within the time provided before the final hand in.

All in all a good day with some good feed back!!

No comments: